DLTK's Educational Activities - Number Buddies
Number Zero Craft
Point out all the number 0's (his body is a number 0 and he has a number 0 on his hat). He has nothing up his sleeves!
- a printer,
- something to colour with.
- Print out the template of choice. If using a black and white printer, try printing on construction paper.
- Colour pieces, as necessary.
- Cut out the pieces. This step may require adult assistance.
- Glue the face and arms onto the body (the number 0).
- Glue the hat into one of the hands.
- (See the picture above for how it is meant to look when complete).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Printable version of these instructions