DLTK's Educational Activities - Number Buddies
Number Two Craft
Point out all the number 2's (his body is a number 2, he has a 2 on his cake and he has a number 2 on his hat). How many items are in
groups of two (two cakes, two eyes, two arms, two hands). Add up all the twos (two cakes + two eyes + two arms + two hands = 8 twos).
Count all the number 2's (his body + the 2 on his cake + the 2 on his hat = 3 twos).
- a printer,
- something to colour with.
- Print out the template of choice. If using a black and white printer, try printing on construction paper.
- Colour pieces, as necessary.
- Cut out the pieces. This step may require adult assistance.
- Glue the hat, face and arms onto the body (the number 2).
- Glue the cakes into his hands.
- (See the picture above for how it is meant to look when complete).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).