DLTK's Educational Activities - Number Buddies
Number Six Craft
© by Leanne Guenther
Point out all the number 6's (his body is a number 6, he has a 6 on his balloon and he has a number 6 on his hat). How many items are in
groups of six (six balloons, six balloon strings, six dots on his hat and six fringes on his hat pom-pom).
- a printer,
- something to colour with.
- Print out the template of choice. If using a black and white printer, try printing on construction paper.
- Colour pieces, as necessary.
- Cut out the pieces. This step may require adult assistance.
- Glue the hat, face and arms onto the body (the number 6).
- Glue the balloons into one of the hands.
- (See the picture above for how it is meant to look when complete).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print Friendly version of these instructions