DLTK's Educational Activities - Number Buddies
Number Five Craft
Point out all the number 5's (her body is a number 5, she has a 5 on her flower and she has a number 5 on her hat). How many
items are in groups of five (five flowers, five leaves, five fingers). If I'd been really smart, I'd have made 5 petals on
each flower but I didn't think of it until it was all done!
- a printer,
- something to colour with.
- Print out the template of choice. If using a black and white printer, try printing on construction paper.
- Colour pieces, as necessary.
- Cut out the pieces. This step may require adult assistance.
- Glue the hat, face and arms onto the body (the number 5).
- Glue the basket into one of the hands.
- (See the picture above for how it is meant to look when complete).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print Friendly version of these instructions