DLTK's Educational Activities - Number Buddies
Number Five Craft
Point out all the number 5's (her body is a number 5, she has a 5 on her flower and she has a number 5 on her hat). How many
items are in groups of five (five flowers, five leaves, five fingers). If I'd been really smart, I'd have made 5 petals on
each flower but I didn't think of it until it was all done!
- a printer,
- something to colour with.
- Print out the template of choice. If using a black and white printer, try printing on construction paper.
- Colour pieces, as necessary.
- Cut out the pieces. This step may require adult assistance.
- Glue the hat, face and arms onto the body (the number 5).
- Glue the basket into one of the hands.
- (See the picture above for how it is meant to look when complete).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).