DLTK's Educational Activities - Number Buddies
Number Eight Craft
Point out all the number 8's (his body is a number 8, he has an 8 on his stars and he has a number 8 on his hat). How many items are in groups of eight (eight stars on his hat and eight stars in his hands).
- a printer,
- something to colour with.
- Print out the template of choice. If using a black and white printer, try printing on construction paper.
- Colour pieces, as necessary.
- Cut out the pieces. This step may require adult assistance.
- Glue the hat, face and arms onto the body (the number 8).
- Glue the stars into the hands.
- (See the picture above for how it is meant to look when complete).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).