DLTK's Educational Activities - Number Buddies
Number Eight Craft
Point out all the number 8's (his body is a number 8, he has an 8 on his stars and he has a number 8 on his hat). How many items are in
groups of eight (eight stars on his hat and eight stars in his hands).
- a printer,
- something to colour with.
- Print out the template of choice. If using a black and white printer, try printing on construction paper.
- Colour pieces, as necessary.
- Cut out the pieces. This step may require adult assistance.
- Glue the hat, face and arms onto the body (the number 8).
- Glue the stars into the hands.
- (See the picture above for how it is meant to look when complete).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print Friendly version of these instructions