DLTK's Educational Activities - Number Buddies
Number Nine Craft
Point out all the number 9's (his body is a number 9, he has an 9 on his apples and he has a number 9 on his hat). How many items are in groups of nine (nine apples in his hands).
- a printer,
- something to colour with.
- Print out the template of choice. If using a black and white printer, try printing on construction paper.
- Colour pieces, as necessary.
- Cut out the pieces. This step may require adult assistance.
- Glue the hat, face and arms onto the body (the number 9).
- Glue the apples into the hands.
- (See the picture above for how it is meant to look when complete).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).