DLTK's Educational Activities - Number Buddies
Number One Craft
© by Leanne Guenther
Point out all the number 1's (his body is a number 1 and he has a number 1 on his hat). How many items are in groups of one (one
snowflake, one body, one nose, one mouth, one hat). Add up all the ones (one snowflake + one body + one nose + one mouth + one
hat = 5 ones). Add up all the number 1's (his body + the 1 on his hat = 2 ones).
- a printer,
- something to colour with.
- Print out the template of choice. If using a black and white printer, try printing on construction paper.
- Colour pieces, as necessary.
- Cut out the pieces. This step may require adult assistance.
- Glue the hat, face and arms onto the body (the number 1).
- Glue the snowflake into one of his hands.
- (See the picture above for how it is meant to look when complete).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print Friendly version of these instructions