DLTK's Educational Activities - Number Buddies
Number Seven Craft
© by Leanne Guenther
Point out all the number 7's (her body is a number 7, she has a 7 on her diamond and she has a number 7 on her crown). How many items
are in groups of seven (seven blue diamonds and seven white diamonds).
- a printer,
- something to colour with.
- Print out the template of choice. If using a black and white printer, try printing on construction paper.
- Colour pieces, as necessary.
- Cut out the pieces. This step may require adult assistance.
- Glue the hat, face and arms onto the body (the number 7).
- Glue the string of diamonds into her hands..
- (See the picture above for how it is meant to look when complete).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print Friendly version of these instructions