DLTK's Educational Activities - Number Buddies
Number Seven Craft
Point out all the number 7's (her body is a number 7, she has a 7 on her diamond and she has a number 7 on her crown). How many items are in groups of seven (seven blue diamonds and seven white diamonds).
- a printer,
- something to colour with.
- Print out the template of choice. If using a black and white printer, try printing on construction paper.
- Colour pieces, as necessary.
- Cut out the pieces. This step may require adult assistance.
- Glue the hat, face and arms onto the body (the number 7).
- Glue the string of diamonds into her hands..
- (See the picture above for how it is meant to look when complete).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).