DLTK's Educational Activities
Doctor Doggy D. Craft
Doctor Doggy loves to diagnose. His favorite patients are the
- a printer,
- something to colour with,
- glue, and
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour pieces, as necessary.
- Cut out the pieces. This step may require adult assistance.
- Glue the spots, ears, mouth, nose, eyes, eyebrows and collar onto the head (the letter D).
- Talk about Doctors. No, they aren't really doggies, but there are Doctors FOR doggies... they're called Veterinarians. Just like Doctors for people, Veterinarians give doggies checkups to make sure they aren't sick, needles to make sure they don't get sick and when they do get sick, the Veterinarian gives medicine to make them better.
- (See the picture above for how it is meant to look when complete).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).