DLTK's Educational Crafts - Learn the Alphabet
Dairy Duo Paper Craft
© by Leanne Guenther
Super Milk was made by Tasha when she was 4, coloured with
marker and sparkle glue. Super Cheese is not shown.
They may be a bit cheesy, but they're a super team!
- a printer,
- something to colour with.
- Print out the template of choice. (You can chose just to make one of the
- Colour pieces, as necessary.
- Cut out the pieces. This step may require adult assistance.
- Glue the face, feet and arms onto the body (the milk or the cheese).
- Glue the Dairy D onto the chest. Talk to your kids about the Dairy food
- the dairy group is all made from milk (one way or another) which comes
from cows (or at least most of our dairy)
- what are some things in the group: milk, cheese, ice cream, yogurt,
- dairy products are the best source of calcium and are needed for
- (See the picture above for how it is meant to look when complete).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one
page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Printable version of these instructions