DLTK's Educational Crafts - Learn the Alphabet
Dairy Duo Paper Craft
Super Milk was made by Tasha when she was 4, coloured with marker and sparkle glue. Super Cheese is not shown.
They may be a bit cheesy, but they're a super team!
- a printer,
- something to colour with.
- Print out the template of choice. (You can chose just to make one of the
- Colour pieces, as necessary.
- Cut out the pieces. This step may require adult assistance.
- Glue the face, feet and arms onto the body (the milk or the cheese).
- Glue the Dairy D onto the chest. Talk to your kids about the Dairy food
- the dairy group is all made from milk (one way or another) which comes
from cows (or at least most of our dairy)
- what are some things in the group: milk, cheese, ice cream, yogurt,
- dairy products are the best source of calcium and are needed for
- the dairy group is all made from milk (one way or another) which comes from cows (or at least most of our dairy)
- (See the picture above for how it is meant to look when complete).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one
page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).