DLTK's Educational Activities - Number Buddies
Number Three Craft
Point out all the number 3's (his body is a number 3, he has a 3 on his ball and he has a number 3 on his hat). How many items are in groups of three (three balls, three diamonds (on the balls), three bells on his hat, three parts of his hat). Add up all the threes (three balls + three diamonds + three bells + three hat parts = 12 threes). Count all the number 3's (his body + the 3 on his ball + the 3 on his hat = 3).
- a printer,
- something to colour with.
- Print out the template of choice. If using a black and white printer, try printing on construction paper.
- Colour pieces, as necessary.
- Cut out the pieces. This step may require adult assistance.
- Glue the hat, face and arms onto the body (the number 3).
- Glue the juggling balls into his hands.
- (See the picture above for how it is meant to look when complete).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).