Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
Simple Ww template to print and color
One activity you might want to consider is to watercolor paint a frame for this template:
- Print the template and color in the W w. Point out to the child which is the capital W and which is the lowercase.
- Take a piece of white paper and allow the children to water
color paint it.
- To add a different touch wet the paper before painting it... this makes the colors run together a bit more in an abstract fashion.
- When we painted ours, we painted wiggly worms in all different colors on the white paper -- painting the wiggles was good dexterity practice for Kaitlyn -- it took a lot of concentration for her to get the wiggle shape right.
- Point out that Ww is for White, Water, Wet, Wiggly and Worms
- Let dry.
- Remember to color in your letters (or water color paint them too!).
- Fold the frame paper in half and cut a rectangle out of it so you're
left with a 1 or 2 inch frame
- Cut the Ww letters out of the template and glue them onto the construction paper
- Fold the frame paper in half and cut a rectangle out of it so you're left with a 1 or 2 inch frame