Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
Simple Pp template to print and color
One activity you might want to consider is to paint the P's either pink or purple. If you don't have paint, you can use pencil crayon.
- Print the template and color in the P p. Point out to the child which is the capital P and which is the lowercase.
- Have the child paint the template pieces with either Pink or Purple paint.
- Point out that paint (or pencil), paper, pink and purple start with the letter p.
- You could paint the purple, cut them out and glue them to pink paper.
- Whenever I do these projects with Kaitlyn, I get to draw pictures of
words that start with the letter and then she gets to color them. Don't
stress about your drawing skills... the kids will love watching you draw!
Letter P words I drew were a picture of a parrot, pelican, princess, pink pig,
paintbrush and paint, parents and a pencil.