Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
Simple Nn template to print and color
One activity you might want to consider is to glue noodles onto the template letters (or as a border).
- Print the template and color in the N n. Point out to the child which is the capital N and which is the lowercase.
- Set out a variety of different kinds of uncooked noodles (spaghetti, macaroni, penne, rigatoni, etc).
- Apply glue to the inside of the template letters. Glue whatever noodles you like to the letters. (If you want, you can glue nine of each kind... point out that nine starts with n)
- Point out that noodles start with n.
- some other ideas are to sort your noodles by size, shape and color
- try counting your different kinds of noodles. Which do you have the
most of? Which do you have the least of?
Whenever I do these projects with Kaitlyn, I get to draw pictures of words that start with the letter and then she gets to color them. Don't stress about your drawing skills... the kids will love watching you draw! Letter N words I drew were a picture of a nut, the number nine, a nail and a necklace.