Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
Simple Ll template to print and color
One activity you might want to consider is to lace the edge of your template. We used two strings in our lacing so we could practice tying a knot and making a bow!
- Print the template and color in the L l. Point out to the child which is the capital L and which is the lowercase.
- Cut out the L l and glue them to a piece of construction paper
- Cut two fairly long pieces of wool (point out the LONG starts with L).
- Wrap a small piece of scotch tape around the ends of the wool so that it looks like a shoe lace.
- Use a single hole punch to punch holes all around the edge of the construction paper.
- Have the children lace around the paper (always poke through the bottom to get the look in the picture above)
- When you get to the end of the first lace (leaving a fairly long piece to
work with), start lacing with the next piece. When the entire picture is
laced, help the child tie a knot and bow in the ends.
- Whenever I do these projects with Kaitlyn, I get to draw pictures of words
that start with the letter and then she gets to color them. Don't stress
about your drawing skills... the kids will love watching you draw! Letter
L words I drew were a picture of lips (with legs), a lady with long lashes, two
lambs in love, a leaf, a lasso and a lion.