Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
Simple Ii template to print and color
One activity you might want to consider is to use ink on your template
(alternatively you can use a stamp and an ink pad and let the kids stamp the template... in this case, see if you can find a stamp with a letter I word, like an Ice Cream cone)
- Print the template and color in the I i. Point out to the child which is the capital I and which is the lowercase.
- Choose pens with different colors of ink (you can buy some pretty cool pens these days. Gel pens are my daughter's favorite!)
- Let your child scribble, color, write and get creative with the pens. This is a lot more fun for them than you might think... kids see us using pens all the time and it makes them feel "grown up" to use then too.
- Point out that Ii is for Ink (explain that the pen has ink in it and that's what goes on the page)
- Whenever I do these projects with Kaitlyn, I get to draw pictures of words that start with the letter and then she gets to color them. Don't stress about your drawing skills... the kids will love watching you draw! Letter I words I drew were igloo, ice cream cone, icicle, ice cube, ink, iguana.