Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
Simple Gg template to print and color
One activity you might want to consider is to make a (gold) glitter frame for this template:
- Print the template and color in the G g. Point out to the child which is the capital G and which is the lowercase.
- Apply glue (a popsicle stick is a great tool for the kids to apply glue with) around the edge of a piece of construction paper.
- Shake glitter on the page. Let set for a bit.
- With a parent's help, tap the excess glitter onto a folded and reopened piece of scrap paper. Use this to syphon it back into the jar.
- Remember to color in your letters. Throughout the alphabet lessons, use a variety of mediums for coloring the letters (crayons, pencil crayons, markers, pens, pastels water color paints, tempra paints, finger paints, etc).
- Fold the construction paper in half and cut a rectangle out of it so
you're left with a 1 or 2 inch frame
- Cut the Gg letters out of the template and glue them onto the construction paper
- Fold the construction paper in half and cut a rectangle out of it so you're left with a 1 or 2 inch frame
Whenever I do these projects with Kaitlyn, I get to draw pictures of words that start with the letter and then she gets to color them. Don't stress about your drawing skills... the kids will love watching you draw! Letter G words I drew were girl, garbage can, grinch, ghost, glue, garden and glasses.