Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
Simple Ee template to print and color
One activity you might want to consider is to make an eggshell frame for this template:
- Print the template and color in the E e. Point out to the child which is
the capital E and which is the lowercase.
- Take left over egg shells. Clean them and let dry.
- OPTIONAL: Mix 1/2 cup hot water, 1 Tbsp vinegar and a few drops of food
coloring. Put the egg shells in this mix to color. (just like dying easter
- Point out that Ee is for Eggshell
- Glue the dry eggshells to a piece of construction paper (contrasting
- Remember to color in your letters. Throughout the alphabet lessons, use a
variety of mediums for coloring the letters (crayons, pencil crayons, markers,
pens, pastels water color paints, tempra paints, finger paints, etc). You can
also fill them in with a different color of egg shells.
- Fold the construction paper in half and cut a rectangle out of it so
you're left with a 1 or 2 inch frame
- Cut the Ee letters out of the template and glue them onto the
- Fold the construction paper in half and cut a rectangle out of it so you're left with a 1 or 2 inch frame
Whenever I do these projects with Kaitlyn, I get to draw pictures of words that start with the letter and then she gets to color them. Don't stress about your drawing skills... the kids will love watching you draw! Letter E words I drew were elephant, electric eel, ear, Easter egg, elmo and elf.