Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
Simple Cc template to print and color
One activity you might want to consider is to celery and carrot print a frame for this template (we got lazy and just colored ours with crayons (c is for crayon). I didn't have celery and didn't feel like shopping *grin*):
- Print the template and color in the C c. Point out to the child which is the capital C and which is the lowercase.
- Cut the tip off a carrot and a piece of celery.
- Take tempra paint (any color) and construction paper (complimentary color) and stamp carrot and celery prints all over the paper.
- Point out that Cc is for Carrot and Cc is for Celery. Talk about the fact that the C in Carrot makes a K-sound and the C in Celery makes a S-sound
- Let dry.
- Remember to color in your letters. Throughout the alphabet lessons, use a variety of mediums for coloring the letters (crayons, pencil crayons, markers, pens, pastels water color paints, tempra paints, finger paints, etc)
- Fold the construction paper in half and cut a rectangle out of it so
you're left with a 1 or 2 inch frame
- Cut the Cc letters out of the template and glue them onto the construction paper
- Fold the construction paper in half and cut a rectangle out of it so you're left with a 1 or 2 inch frame
Whenever I do these projects with Kaitlyn, I get to draw pictures of words that start with the letter and then she gets to color them. Don't stress about your drawing skills... the kids will love watching you draw! Letter C words I drew were cat, car, crayon, cow, candy, camera, cake (with candles), cap, cookie, cookie monster and couch.