Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
Simple Aa template to print and color
One activity you might want to consider is to apple print a frame for this template:
- Print the template and color in the A a. Point out to the child which is
the capital A and which is the lowercase.
- Cut an apple in half crosswise. The middle seed part will look like a
- Take tempra paint (any color) and construction paper (complimentary color)
and stamp apple prints all over the paper.
- Point out that Aa is for Apple
- Let dry.
- Remember to color in your letters. Throughout the alphabet lessons, use a
variety of mediums for coloring the letters (crayons, pencil crayons, markers,
pens, pastels water color paints, tempra paints, finger paints, etc)
- Fold the construction paper in half and cut a rectangle out of it so
you're left with a 1 or 2 inch frame
- Cut the Aa letters out of the template and glue them onto the
- Fold the construction paper in half and cut a rectangle out of it so you're left with a 1 or 2 inch frame
Whenever I do these projects with Kaitlyn, I get to draw pictures of words that start with the letter and then she gets to color them. Don't stress about your drawing skills... the kids will love watching you draw! Letter A words I drew were apple, ant and alligator