DLTK's Educational Activities for Kids
Yodeler Y. Craft
Yodeler Y. is a simple cut and paste paper craft for children to make while learning about the letter
- something to colour with.
- Print out the template of choice. If using a black and white printer, try printing on construction paper (yellow is a good choice for the letter Y)
- Colour pieces, as necessary.
- Cut out the pieces. This step may require adult assistance.
- Glue the face and hat onto the head (the letter Y).
- Not that I'm speaking from experience or anything (*wink*) but if you want to avoid having your kids walking around yodelling all day, you could always call him YAWNING Y!
- (See the picture above for how it is meant to look when complete).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).