DLTK's Educational Crafts - Learn the Alphabet
A simple cut and paste paper craft for children learning about the
letter T or looking after their teeth.
- Print out the template.
- Colour and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the eyes and mouth of your choice and the two arms to the tooth.
Alternative Decorating Ideas:
- Print the template on heavy construction paper or card stock. Then glue a popsicle stick or tongue depressor onto the tooth to make a puppet (if you don't have either, you can always tape a pencil on).
- Use ribbon to form a bowtie for boys or a hair bow for girls.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).