DLTK's Educational Crafts - Learn the Alphabet
SAILOR SAMMY S. Craft
Sailor Sammy S. is suave, some say slick, and despite some suspicions he
seldom gets sea sick.
- a printer,
- something to colour with.
- Print out the template of choice. If using a black and white printer, try
printing on blue construction paper.
- Colour pieces, as necessary.
- Cut out the pieces. This step may require adult assistance.
- Glue the face, hair and hat onto the head (the letter S).
- (See the picture above for how it is meant to look when complete).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one
page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).