DLTK's Educational Crafts - Learn the Alphabet
Quarterback Q. Paper Craft
Believe it or not, it was a complete accident that Quarterback Q was created so close to the superbowl. I didn't even realize it had happened until my husband complimented me on my ingenuity!
Click here to see a larger photo
(printed with colour printer). Close the photo window when done viewing.
- something to colour with (B&W version)
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour pieces, as necessary.
- Cut out the pieces. This step may require adult assistance.
- Glue the face and helmet onto the head (the letter Q)
- Glue the football beside.
- (See the picture above for how it is meant to look when complete).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one
page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).