DLTK's Educational Crafts - Learn the Alphabet
Paddington Bear Craft
Grab yourself a jar of marmalade, sit back and watch your kids put together a Paddington Bear tp roll craft... what could be sweeter?
Paddington is made with a toilet paper tube, a printer, a piece of paper, some crayons, scissors and glue. I always prefer to use a heavy paper (like construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice. If using the black and white template, try printing it on brown or red construction paper.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head, legs and the arms.
- Glue the marmalade jar onto one of his hands.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).