DLTK's Educational Activities
Marshal M. Craft
Marshal M. is a simple cut and paste paper craft for children to make while learning about the letter M.
- a printer,
- something to colour with.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour pieces, as necessary.
- Cut out the pieces. This step may require adult assistance.
- Glue the face, hat, scarf and badge onto the Marshal (the letter M)
- (See the picture above for how it is meant to look when complete).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).