DLTK's Educational Crafts - Learn the Alphabet
LEOPARD L. Craft
Leopard L. is a simple cut and paste paper craft for children to make while learning about the letter
- a printer,
- something to colour with.
- Print out the template of choice. If using a black and white printer, try
printing on yellow construction paper.
- Colour pieces, as necessary.
- Cut out the pieces. This step may require adult assistance.
- Glue the face, spots and ears onto the head (the letter L).
- (See the picture above for how it is meant to look when complete).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one
page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).