DLTK's Educational Crafts - Learn the Alphabet
AUSTRALIAN KOALA BEAR CRAFT
It is made with a toilet paper roll, a printer, a piece of paper, some crayons, scissors and glue.
- Print out the template of choice. If using the black and white template,
try printing it on brown or red construction paper.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head, hat, legs and arms.
- Glue the Eucalyptus leaf onto one of his hands (or sticking out of his
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).