DLTK's Educational Activities
Although this kite won't actually fly. It is a happy reminder of the times you and the kids did get to fly one.
The kite paper craft is a simple cut and paste project for children to make while learning about the letter
K or for a weather (wind) theme.
- a printer,
- something to colour with.
- Print out both template pages.
- Colour pieces, as necessary. (For a change of pace, try using different
mediums than you typically do, such as paints or pastels)
- Cut out the pieces. This step may require adult assistance.
- Glue template pieces together. You can substitute real ribbons or tissue
paper for the template bows.
- Cut a piece of yarn or string and attach to the kite (optional)
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one
page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).