DLTK's Educational Activities
King K. Craft
King K. is a simple cut and paste paper craft for children to make while learning about the letter
- a printer,
- something to colour with.
- Print out the template of choice. If using a black and white printer, try
printing on blue construction paper.
- Colour pieces, as necessary.
- Cut out the pieces. This step may require adult assistance.
- Glue the face and crown onto the head (the letter K).
- (See the picture above for how it is meant to look when complete).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one
page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).