DLTK's Educational Activities
JENNY J. CRAFT
Jenny J. is a simple cut and paste paper craft for children to make while learning about the letter
- a printer,
- something to colour with.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour pieces, as necessary.
- Cut out the pieces. This step may require adult assistance.
- Glue the face, hair and bow onto the head (the letter J).
- (See the picture above for how it is meant to look when complete).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).