DLTK's Educational Activities
Toilet Paper Roll Craft
Fireman is a good word for learning the letter F. It's also a good word for learning how to sound out some words using the smaller words you can see inside of them (in this case FIRE and MAN).
Also check out our other Fire Safety ideas.
- toilet paper roll
- something to color with
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue the belt around the center of the toilet paper roll.
- Glue the head onto the top of the toilet paper roll.
- Glue the arms onto the sides of the roll.
- Glue the feet onto the bottom of the roll
- Glue the hat onto the head.
- Glue the hose into one of the hands.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).