DLTK's Educational Crafts - Learn the Alphabet
FAIRY PRINCESS CRAFT
A fairy princess from a toilet paper roll? Well, why not! You will require a toilet paper tube, a printer, a piece of paper, some crayons, scissors, and glue. I always prefer to use a heavy paper (like construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
You can also decorate with bits of lace and ribbon as desired.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the mouth, arms, shoes and wand.
- Glue the hearts to the rectangle to decorate.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).