DLTK's Educational Activities
Tickle me again! *shudder*... it was cute the first time, but after the 9,000,000th it was enough to drive any mommy over the edge (the girls never tire of it though!). I think I can finally look at Elmo again without having giggle flashbacks. "Sonja" obviously has stronger nerves than I, as she is the one who requested this craft for her son who "would just LOVE to do Elmo". Here you go Sonja...
CLICK to see a larger photo of the finished craft (made by mommy, coloured with pencil crayons). Close the photo window once you have finished viewing to get back to this page.
- toilet paper tube,
- some pencil crayons,
- Print out the template of choice. If using the black and white template, try printing it on red construction paper.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head, arms and legs.
- Glue the ice cream cone onto one of Elmo's hands if you feel like he's in the mood to indulge.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).