DLTK's Educational Activities
ELIZABETH E. Craft
Elizabeth E loves earrings and eyeshadow (my daughter loves them too!
much to my chagrin.) Click here to see a larger photo
(coloured with pencil crayons). Close the photo window when done viewing.
- something to colour with
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour pieces, as necessary.
- Cut out the pieces. This step may require adult assistance.
- Glue the hair, mouth, nose, eyes, and earrings onto the head (the letter
- (See the picture above for how it is meant to look when complete).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one
page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).