DLTK's Educational Activities
Cutie Carrot is a simple color, cut and paste craft that works well for a letter C theme or a nutrition theme.
- a printer,
- something to colour with.
- Print out the template of choice. If using a black and white printer,
try printing on orange construction paper.
- Colour pieces, as necessary.
- Cut out the pieces. This step may require adult assistance.
- Glue the face and flower crown onto the body (the carrot).
- (See the picture above for how it is meant to look when complete).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one
page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).