DLTK's Educational Crafts - Learn the Alphabet
Big Boy Broccoli Paper Craft
Maybe, just maybe, if you make the craft, they'll eat their broccoli (it didn't work for my kids, but at least I tried!)
- a printer,
- something to colour with.
- Print out the template of choice. If using a black and white printer, try printing on green construction paper.
- Colour pieces, as necessary.
- Cut out the pieces. This step may require adult assistance.
- Glue the face and hat onto the body (the broccoli).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).