DLTK's Educational Crafts - Learn the Alphabet
Angie A Alphabet Paper Craft
Angie A is a simple color, cut and paste craft. We used the Alphabuddies (one per week) during the summer leading up to Tasha's kindergarten and the first few months she was in kindergarten.
Tasha had great fun using red sparkle glue for colouring the lips, shoes and apple.
- a printer,
- something to colour with
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour pieces, as necessary. For a change of pace, experiment with different mediums like finger-paints, pastels or why not try gluing small pieces of tissue paper instead of colouring.
- Cut out the pieces. This step may require adult assistance.
- Glue the face (the middle of the A is Angie's nose), hair, arms and legs onto the Body (the letter A).
- Angie loves APPLES! Talk about other foods your kids think Angie might like (Hint: Angie only eats foods that start with the letter A). Glue the apple onto Angie's hand
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).