Curious George Children's Books
Reading books with our children is one of the greatest gifts we're able to give them, especially when they are young.
Reading time should be fun, not a chore (for you, the librarian or the kids!). Here are some ideas to accompany reading time that I hope will help keep the experience an enjoyable one for everyone.
General Curious George Ideas:
- Curious George bookmark
- Curious George craft (TP Roll project)
- Curious George coloring page
- Go to the park and play on the monkey bars after reading the book.
- Sing Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed
Book: Curious George Visits an Amusement Park
- Curious George Visits an Amusement Park coloring pages
- Make a magazine collage. Snip out amusement park pictures and pictures of people from family or travel magazines or if you have a color printer, you can use the clipart I've provided (close window when done to return to this screen). Just snip whole pages roughly and let the children cut the pictures out themselves. Put the snipped up pictures, crayons, scissors, glue and paper on the table and let the children create their own amusement park. For older children, (kindergarten and up), have them write a short story (2 or 3 sentences) about their park.
- Play Ticket Tag