Print out the informational writing activities with paragraph transition words to get your children writing just like William Shakespeare!
Your child may choose to focus his or her own paragraphs on the themes within the Mid Summer Night's Dream play, or they can just let their imagination run wild.
Anything is possible with fiction! I think if you're home schooling it's always more fun and encouraging for the kids when you do one too. It's nice to take turns reading your creations to each other!
- Complete the paragraphs provided, using the step-by-step formula, "First,... Then,... Next,... Last,..."
- Allow yourself to get really creative and do not be afraid to get silly!
- Read your steps out loud!
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).