This beautiful magic lamp craft is tons of fun to make. Using tissue paper for this craft gives it an awesome texture and makes it look like the lamp is truly magical! This craft is great to suit an Aladdin theme. There is also a simpler magic lamp craft that would be great for younger kids who want to craft alongside their older siblings!
- printer and paper,
- markers or paint,
- coloured tissue paper (I chose mostly blues and purples),
- white glue,
- Print out the magic lamp colouring page that goes with this craft, and colour the lamp (I chose to make mine gold but you can make yours any colour you want).
- Cut the colorful tissue paper into squares.
- Take a square of tissue paper and wrap the middle of over the eraser end of a pencil. Put a small spot of white glue on the end of it.
- Press your pencil, glue side down, onto the colouring page.
- Remove the pencil, the piece of tissue paper should stick.
- Continue repeating these steps and glueing pieces of tissue paper close together within the dotted lines on the picture.
- Once you’ve finished filling the section with tissue paper let it dry and it’s finished!
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Magic Lamp Template B&W