Print out the draw and write activities with a space to draw and lines to write to get your children combining their drawing and writing skills!
Your child may choose to focus his or her own drawings and paragraphs on the themes within Cinderella, or he may let his imagination run wild. Anything is possible with fiction and art! I think these 'draw and write' activities provide children with a great way to see how their drawings can be translated into words (and vice versa)!
- crayons or something you like to draw with,
- Draw and write a few sentences inspired by the Cinderella fairy tale.
"Imagine you are going to a royal ball. What are you going to wear? Who are you going to see?"
- Your child can choose to
- A) Draw in the box and then write a corresponding story.
- B) Write a story and then draw in the box to help your child better imagine what he or she wrote.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Cinderella Draw and Write Sheet more lined paper