DLTK's Educational Activities: Aesop's Fables
The Fox and The Cat Printable Jigsaw Puzzles
The jigsaw puzzle includes an image of a confused fox with Aesop's moral for this fable: 'Don't forget: a little common sense is better than many clever tricks!"
Suggestion: For a party, laminate or cover with clear contact paper purchased at your local office supply store and use as placemats. The placemats can be sent home as treats.
- cardboard (I like to use corrugated cardboard for making puzzle pieces)
- something to color with
- Print out The Fox and The Cat Jigsaw puzzle template.
- Cut out a piece of corrugated cardboard the same size as your template (8 1/2 x 11 ish).
- Glue your page onto it.
- ADULT: using sharp scissors or exacto knife, cut out the cardboard along the puzzle template lines.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).