DLTK's Educational Crafts for Kids
Oranda Orange Colors Buddy
Oranda Orange is an easy paper craft to help young children learn about the color orange.
You can make this craft a bit simpler, by only using the first template or you can go all out and use both.
- something to color with (crayons, paint, markers, etc)
- print template of choice.
- cut out the template pieces. This may require adult assistance.
- glue the pieces together.
- If you get stuck, use the small image at the top of this page to give you an idea of how it goes together.
- If you are working with a large group of children, you may wish to pre-make an example to display during craft time.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).