Raggedy Andy Toilet Paper Roll Craft
Thanks to Sherri for requesting this craft!
The Raggedy Ann and Andy duo began with Ann, but soon Andy joined the team. Visit the Raggedy Ann craft page for a history of the characters.
- toilet paper roll
- piece of paper
- something to color with (for B&W template)
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head and the arms.
- Glue on the feet, bending the tabs under the toilet paper roll to give a 3D effect.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).