DLTK's Nursery Rhymes and Fairy Tales
Little Boy Blue Paper Craft
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft that can be done "just for fun" or for a nursery rhymes theme.
- something to colour with if using the B&W version,
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
You can cut out template 1 (the boy) or just cut out template 2
and glue all the pieces onto the full sheet of template 1. It's
up to you!
- Glue the boy together in the following order:
- silver horn
- See picture on the template for further help
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).