This cute Three Little Pigs themed craft is a simple cut and paste toilet paper roll craft that children can make to add a three dimensional effect to the character of Peter Pig. He built his hut out of straw and it turned out to be very fragile.
- a toilet paper roll or cardboard tube,
- something to colour with,
- a piece of paper
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color the pieces if using the B&W version. Give the kids the chance to be creative and let them use their favorite tools -- colored pencils, crayons, markers, pastels or paints. Whatever inspires them today.
- Carefully cut out the craft templates. This may require some adult assistance for some of the tougher pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the top of the toilet paper roll.
- Glue Peter Pig’s head on the top of the toilet paper roll.
- Glue Peter Pig’s hat on top of his head
- Glue the arms on the sides.
- Glue the feet onto the bottom of the toilet paper roll, bending the tabs to make a 3D effect.
- Glue the tail onto the back of the tp roll, bending the tab to make a 3D effect.
- Glue the straw into the hands.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).