This cute Three Little Pigs themed craft is a simple cut and paste toilet paper roll craft that children can make to add a three dimensional effect to the character of Patty Pig. Patty decided that she would build her house out of twigs and while it was better than her brother's house it ended up collapsing too.
- a toilet paper roll or cardboard tube,
- something to colour with,
- a piece of paper
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color the pieces if using the B&W version. Give the kids the chance to be creative and let them use their favorite tools -- colored pencils, crayons, markers, pastels or paints. Whatever inspires them today.
- Carefully cut out the craft templates. This may require some adult assistance for some of the tougher pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the top of the toilet paper roll.
- Glue Patty Pig’s head on the top of the toilet paper roll.
- Glue Patty Pig’s bow on top of her head.
- Glue the arms on the sides.
- Glue the feet onto the bottom of the toilet paper roll, bending the tabs to make a 3D effect.
- Glue the tail onto the back of the tp roll, bending the tab to make a 3D effect.
- Glue the log into the hands.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).