DLTK's Nursery Rhymes for Kids
Old Mother Hubbard's Cupboard Paper Craft
by Leanne Guenther
Fill old mother Hubbard's cupboard with healthy food for her family.
You can use the template provided or make your own with construction
- fliers (advertisements from grocery stores)
- Print out the template of choice.
- Cut out along the outside of the large
rectangle (the very outside edge of the cupboard).
- Fold the cupboard doors so they meet in
- Cut out images of healthy food to fill Old
Mother Hubbard's cupboard from grocery store fliers and
glue them inside the cupboard.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions