Humpty Dumpty Paper Craft
by Leanne Guenther
- something to colour with and paper.
- OPTIONAL: You can use small brass fasteners to attach the limbs so that
they are moveable.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour the pieces as appropriate and cut them
out (an adult can precut the pieces).
- Glue the facial features to the
- Attach the legs and arms to the egg
using glue or brass fasteners.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
2 (face) (color)
3 (legs) (color)
4 (arms) (color)
Print friendly version of these instructions