Humpty Dumpty Paper Craft
- something to colour with and paper.
- OPTIONAL: You can use small brass fasteners to attach the limbs so that they are moveable.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color the pieces as appropriate and cut them out (an adult can precut the pieces).
- Glue the facial features to the egg.
- Attach the legs and arms to the egg using glue or brass fasteners.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).